Thursday, February 17, 2011

I've always wanted to shave my head

But I can't. Oh social convention.
So a pixie cut is the closest I'll probably ever get.

I am getting my hair cut SHORT tomorrow, and I am currently afraid of looking like 1. a boy 2. a lesbian 3. Kate Gosselin so I really hope the stylist isn't awful.

I have been growing my hair out since I last got it cut short, sophomore year of college. The current length is the longest it's been maybe ever.

But it's been annoying me--and I want to donate it--and if I don't cut it all off now, when will I? I figure now is best. I have no man in my life to object--and I have noticed that guys have Opinions about hair. So since the only person I have to consult here is me, snips away.

oh please oh please don't let me look gross please

And THINK of all the money I'll save on shampoo.

2 comments:

pytyr said...

i stalked you on facebook and was amazed at the pictures of this.

Colleen said...

To tell the truth, I posted this to make sure I went through with it. So, so glad I did.