Friday, May 13, 2011

Things I am excited about

  1. SUSAN IS COMING THIS WEEKEND and I can't say how glad I am about that.
  2. Going to Chicago! in a week with Leslie and NOT SPENDING THE WHOLE TIME SHOPPING (Last time I was there I was with a group who walked A MILE to get from one H&M to A DIFFERENT H&M. I am still boggled by the incomprehensibility of this)
  3. Seeing Adele! in concert while in Chicago (in my head she is going to hear me singing along and ask me to come on stage with her at which point I will (pee myself) blow her and the whole crowd away with my singing prowess and she'll insist that we go on tour together and be best friends)
  4. Going HOME! after Adele and Chicago (Adele will agree to reroute the tour through Connecticut)
  5. Seeing THE BABIES while I am home and resecuring my title as Favorite Aunt with them ALL
  6. The Wedding of the Roommate! The Wedding of the Roommate! The Wedding of the Roommate! It's going to be amazing (especially since Adele is going to agree to sing at it WITH me). My first time as MOH. I hope I do not blow it
  7. Packing up the apartment! I don't know why I'm excited about this but I am including it on the list in an attempt to make me that way, and ditto for
  8. Applying for jobs! I have some in mind, but I refrain from talking about them til I am more sure of my own inclinations
  9. Jenna's Wedding, at which I am the Wedding Singer. I shall wear red lipstick and a fedora.
  10. The Epic Summer Roadtrip of 2011 which will consist of me and Thad (my Camry) and all of my worldly goods driving Tulsa to CT with stops including but not limited to CoMo, STL, and possibly Indianapolis. I LOVE ROADTRIPS and this one will be by myself which means I am gonna get me some books on tape and a crapload of mix cds.
  11. My cousin's wedding which is on my birthday so you know DOUBLE EXCITEMENT (I told him they need to prepare extra cake)
  12. The Wedding of the Stark(e)s, otherwise known as The Day All Was Right With The World. I have been excited about this one for years.
That's four weddings over three months, which has got nothing on last summer. I guess I am excited about that too!

No comments: