Friday, June 03, 2011

End Times

Back for my last stint in T-town.
I'm ready to move on.
If humans ever really colonized space I would so be down for relocating. (As if we haven't already. I'm looking at you, GOVERNMENT.)
But before I bound about the rocky hills of Mars I think I would enjoy going to Ireland or something. Lots of somethings.
I bought a dress while I was home this past weekend. I wonder what it would be like to just go and buy an article of clothing without having a fight with the price tag first. (At the mall I mean. I have no particular desire to wear anything worth anywhere near as much as, say, my car.)
It's a goodlooking dress. I look good in it. It looks good on me. This is an agreeable state of things. Now to find shoes that agree with the both of us: we'll see how that goes.
I bet that dress would look awesome on me on Mars.
But I've got to get out of Tulsa first.

No comments: