Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Final(s) Countdown

Just two and a half weeks left in the semester and i am as usual TRYING NOT TO PANIC
But here are some things that are keeping me sane (are going to keep me sane [oh please oh please]):
  • Eureka. I am on season 3.5 and it keeps getting better.
  • I should have listed this first, but Netflix (under the capacious umbrella of which Eureka would accurately fall).
  • Chocolate. I know. I'm a total girl. and I have some cadburys in the freezer right now.
  • Candles. I like fire.
  • My roommates. One of whom will be in CANADA til WEDNESDAY which is UNACCEPTABLE except that you know the world does not revolve around me.
  • Pandora.
  • Christmas. And all things pertaining thereto.
  • Sleep. Something I didn't appreciate as a youth. But now, in seasoned age, I can appreciate it for all of its full loveliness.
  • Jesus. Who operates kind of the way Netflix does, a few items up, in that everything I've listed should properly be ascribed to Him.
Okay, kids, let's get this underway. Tomorrow my students start their oral presentations and I owe them donuts. Also I have to start writing intelligent things about Klingons, and some abotu Shakespeare, and science fiction dystopias, and Victorian novels.
I AM NOT PANICKING

2 comments:

pytyr said...

good thing you aren't panicking. i can tell you're sincere by the all-caps approach.

how the hell are you, anyway, colleen?

Colleen said...

Oh sir. I am quite well. you just had a birthday!
I never have time to write the things I think about on here, but you should know I have a bunch of thoughts and sometimes I even think about writing them down.

how are you and your wife?