Thursday, March 24, 2011

More than a Mile

So...I didn't get ten pages written. More like eight.
BUT this morning at the park I ran for a mile and a half. I don't think I've ever done that before. And I'm not even in pain. Much.

Off to babysit for the day: I will have to bring a book to read, in case Little Man deigns to nap. Laptop battery and adapter coming this week! Soon I will be a normal computer-toting person, able to do my work on-the-go. Instead of precariously balanced on a chair in my living room, hoping I don't jostle the frayed and cantankerous cord as it juts awkwardly from the socket. Oh get here soon! Neither rain nor snow nor gloom of night shall stay these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds!
(that was from memory; I hope it is correct.)

By Saturday night I will have doubled my current thesis pagery. Ready? GO.

No comments: