Monday, December 12, 2005

Statement of ...something..

So since there are only about three or four people in the world who will actually read this, I have a feeling I'll be able to be more...real...on here than on xanga. Mayhap. Mayhap I delude myself. Which isn't too far of a stretch.
But any-hoo, my little "hello" post looked lonely. So I thought I'd send it some company.
Here you go, little "hello" post. It was very brave of you to be here all by yourself for three whole hours. I am proud of you.

I love Switchfoot. I didn't buy into the hype at first, but now I own two of their CD's and I love them both.

how's that for real...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, that was so sweet of you. look how happy the hello post is!!

kimi said...

;lksjdf klajsdf kjlsdjf;alksjdf
a;slkdf
als;dkjfldjf
that's how i feel about you.
i feel it so strongly that i needed to tell you on your blogspot and your xanga.

heartlikeaglass said...

hey. don't know you, but am a friend of george. just thought i'd let you know that if one of the switchfoot cd's you own isn't the legend of chin, i HIGHLY recommend it. best ever. (: have a lovely day!

Unknown said...

New comments. New comments!