Friday, March 10, 2006

Mirror

I am tired, confused, frustrated, sleep-deprived, annoyed, angry with myself, hopeless, desperate, whiny, intolerant, intolerable, abrasive, obnoxious, weak, pedantic, indecisive, cowardly, prideful, insufferable, spineless, and cold.

I kind of want to shoot myself in the face right now. Metaphorically speaking.
I want to hide in my room under my covers and not come out to grin and tease and pretend. I want to disappear. I want to stop everything.
Nothing's wrong. Nothing is right.


So, pain...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Um..
I'm taking your mirror away.
Beautiful storm out.

Hilary said...

So, pain, I spit in your eye.

Megan said...

I was feeling this way the other day. Then I played kickball, and the world came into focus.

Hilary said...

I think most people are primarily one or the other: music or words, I mean. I play the violin, and am very touched by music, but I am more affected to words. I feel the shades of meaning in a word like the kids here feel the difference of color in chords. It's bizzare. I can't sense that kind of thing in the same way. So...that's my thought.