Thursday, March 23, 2006

Trolley Wood

I am going to cheat. I am going to post this same thing on my xanga.

Try and stop me. Suckers.
You should listen to this song.

Out one day
walking one day
out one day with you hallelujah
--Eisley, "Trolley Wood"

Okay, here's the deal. God did a big thing for me on Wednesday, and I was thinking about it, and somehow those three lines encapsulated the entire thing perfectly. Unfortunately I and God are the only two who will understand why and how those lines encompass all I felt on Wednesday, but I'm really okay with that.
So in summary this was not a useless, devoid-of-inspiration post. This was, in fact, a post so brimming with inspiration that nobody noticed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Um...
Maybe you should have included some kind of explanatory note.

Megan said...

Consider me baffled. And pleased that God did amazing things for you.

Anonymous said...

I think I may know.