Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Augh

I am enrolled in a class that's more demanding and incomprehensible than anything I've ever taken. And it's not the subject matter, entirely. It's also the professor. For a great deal of my academic career I've gotten by on my ability to pick things up initially quickly and then bluster my way through the rest, charming teachers along the way with eye contact (am I andy bernard?) and generally impeccable grammar.
This will not work for this class.
I'm a bit wigged out.

2 comments:

rayahss said...

did you mean, "a bit wugged out"?
if so... tallyho.

also, yes, andy bernard you may be.

i will never comment again. i just needed to get these things off of my chest.

Colleen said...

i don't wear as much plaid as he does though. so i am still safe. for now.